Select appropriate investment portfolios for your clients with Defaqto Risk Ratings.
Used as part of the risk profiling and fund selection process in adviser software Defaqto Engage, they help you quickly identify suitable portfolios to meet a client's mandate – with an audit trail to document the advice given.
See how Risk Ratings benefit your investment advice process
We currently risk-rate propositions from the following fund managers:
- Aviva Investors
- BNY Mellon
- Brooks Macdonald
- Close Brothers Asset Management
- Cornelian Asset Managers
- F&C (BMO Global Asset Management)
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Investec Asset Management
- JP Morgan
- Jupiter Asset Management
- Legal & General Investment Management
- Old Mutual Global Investors
- Premier Asset Management
- Rathbone Unit Trust Management
- Royal London
- Santander Asset Management
- Seven Investment Management (7IM)
- Standard Life Investments
- TB Wise Investment
- Thesis Asset Management
Life and Pension Mirror Funds also inherit the Risk Ratings of the above managers.
Please note: although we make the Risk Ratings available here, to ensure suitable portfolio selection for clients we recommend that you use them within Engage, as part of a full and compliant investment advice process.