Defaqto has worked in collaboration with Eversheds Sutherland to enable and facilitate suitability reports in Engage Core to provide a fully integrated end-to-end financial planning tool to advisers. These suitability reports complement the current reporting capabilities of Engage Core, which means advisers don’t need to switch tools throughout the advisory process. By using the suitability reports within Engage Core, advisers save time as content is pulled from their research sessions in Engage and there are references to the research report. Thus, they can satisfy compliance requirements while staying in one workflow.
Defaqto suitability reports are flexible and can be amended on a firm level to match reports that may have previously been developed by the firm internally or by using a third-party consultancy.
Suitability reports are an optional add-on to your Engage Core licence.
Suitability reports for wealth and protection
Our suite of suitability reports cover the following areas:
- Pension switching and contributions
- Pension drawdown
- Lifetime annuities
- Investment switching and contributions
- IHT planning using investment bonds
- Individual life and critical illness
- Income protection
- Business protection
Defaqto developed the reports in collaboration with Eversheds Sutherland to provide advisers with a framework to work in, the main benefits being:
- Reducing regulatory and compliance risk by standardisation of the process across the company.
- By using one tool only, firms can save the cost of licensing multiple tools.
- Reducing the time needed to create a suitability report as our reports link to the research in Engage Core, so some facts are pulled through to the suitability reports.
Our suitability reports contain notes to help you meet your regulatory requirements and follow the principles for best practice.
Let us show you how Engage Core can help you deliver client-centric, compliant adive. You can either call us on 01844 295 546, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.