Defaqto has worked in collaboration with Eversheds Sutherland to enable and facilitate suitability reports in Engage Core to provide a fully integrated end-to-end financial planning tool to advisers. These suitability reports complement the current reporting capabilities of Engage Core, which means you don’t need to switch tools throughout the advisory process.
Save time as content is automatically pulled from your research sessions in Engage about your recommended products and investments with references to the research report. So, you can satisfy compliance requirements while staying in one workflow.
You can also include multiple research recommendations within one report.
Defaqto suitability reports are configurable and can be amended on a firm level to match reports that may have previously been developed by the firm internally or by using a third-party consultancy.
Suitability reports are an optional add-on to your Engage Core licence.
Suitability reports for wealth and protection
Our suite of suitability reports cover the following areas:
- Pensions – contributions and switches
- Pension drawdown
- Lifetime annuities
- Investments – contributions and switches
- IHT planning using investment bonds
- Individual life and critical illness
- Income protection
- Business protection
Defaqto developed the reports in collaboration with Eversheds Sutherland to provide you with a framework to work in, so you can:
- Reduce regulatory and compliance risk by standardisation of the process across the company.
- Save the cost of licensing multiple tools.
- Reduce the time needed to create a suitability report as our reports link to the research in Engage Core as so some facts are pulled through to the suitability reports.
Our suitability reports contain notes to help you meet your regulatory requirements and follow the principles for best practice.
Let us show you how Engage Core can help you deliver client-centric, compliant advice. You can either call us on 01844 295 546, email email@example.com or complete the form below.
Pensions – contributions and switches