These funds exist as ‘families’ – normally four or five funds run by the same fund management team and following the same investment process, but with expected return and risk for each fund increasing across the family. Risk bound funds aim to maintain a risk level, or match a specific profile, over time.
Reading this publication will enable you to:
- List the latest regulatory developments in the asset management industry
- Identify the different ways in which the multi-asset fund universe can be broken down
- Describe what risk bound multi-asset funds are, how they work, how they can be used and how their sub-set risk targeted market has grown over the last few years
- Describe how risk bound funds can be rated from both a quality and suitability point of view
- Understand the benefits of risk bound funds to advisers and their clients
The document is accredited by the CII/PFS and CISI for up to 30 minutes of structured CPD.Download