At Comparison Creator, we specialise in providing an outsourced solution for product comparison websites. We work with a range of businesses and support both single product comparisons and tailor-made complete comparison websites.
We’re a vibrant, energetic software development company with a passion for high quality web design, delivering software for new and exciting projects with large national brands– our partners include the biggest price comparison websites and some of the most recognisable insurers in the UK.
We offer a relaxed, collaborative and flexible working environment and a strong team.
We’re temporarily working remotely but our office is based in Cwmbran, within easy commute of Newport, Cardiff and Bristol.
As a Web Developer, you’ll design, develop, test and produce web-based comparison solutions for a range of clients. You’ll also help to train junior developers and work with colleagues to collaboratively improve the way we work.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need at least 2 years’ experience of developing and maintaining modern websites, using EITHER
- Python, including Django; OR
If you have both skill-sets then all the better!
We're also looking for:
- A good understanding of MS Windows & Linux operating systems and Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
- A good understanding of the Object-Oriented programming model and Software Design Principles
- A passion and genuine interest for web technologies
- Creative problem solver who brings ideas to the team and takes the initiative
- Highly self-motivated, dedicated, and dependable
- Able to work well in a team and collaborate effectively with others
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues