Defaqto’s ESG Reviews consider the ESG (environmental, social and governance) policy of a fund as well as evidence as to whether or not the fund is following that policy.
Other aspects looked at in our ESG Reviews include:
- the fund’s levels of ESG integration
- the manager’s voting and engagement policies and records
- the team and wider ESG resources behind the fund
- the fund’s alignment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The reviews serve as additional marketing material that can be used standalone. They are also displayed in Defaqto Engage together with other fund documents, to communicate the value of your proposition to advisers.
Key benefits of commissioning ESG Reviews
- Available through Defaqto Engage, which has over 9,500 users, they help you to communicate the value of your proposition at the point of recommendation
- They provide credible external messaging from a recognised and trusted brand - Defaqto has 74% prompted consumer brand awareness and 98% brand recognition among advisers
- Tell the ESG story of your proposition beyond the fund fact sheets and KIIDs
- ESG Reviews can be used as supplementary marketing material to engage with advisers